DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2021 for Field Officer Post: Recently, the Deputy Commissioner Office or the DC Office Cachar had released a new notification regarding the recruitment of a post of Field Officer at the DC Office, Cachar. Interestingly, this post is completely a regular basis post and the candidate who will be selected will get the salary from this post on a regular basis. The last date of applying for DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2021 is 07th December of 2021. So, all the interested candidates should hurry to apply for this job before the last date.
Here, we will share with you all the important aspects regarding the DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2022 such as benefits, objectives, features, details, key points, eligibility criteria, documents required, application procedure, and application form in PDF download, helpline number, etc. So, read the article till the end to grab all the important points easily and accurately.
About DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2022
DC Office Cachar come up with a notification regarding the Field Office Post recently. All the interested candidates must apply themselves soon by visiting the official website. The last date of applying for this post is 07/12/2021, also the official website of DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2022 is niyukti.assam.gov.in.
Details of DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Field Officer|
|Department/ Organization||DC Office Cachar|
|Age Limit||21 Years to 35 Years|
|Last Date||07 December 2021|
DC Cachar Recruitment Details
Name of the Post: Field Officer
Number of Post: 01
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- Per Month
- The candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in science ort with statistics, Geography, Environmental Science or Geology as a subject in Graduation or must be Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized university with at least 60 % marks in aggregate in Graduation.
- Candidate must possess a Computer Diploma of Minimum 06 Months from a government recognized institute.
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must not be more than 35 or less than 21 Years. Age relaxation is available for the reservation castes and categories.
|Application Process Start||Updating Soon|
|Last Date of Online Application||07 December 2021|
- Candidate must be a permanent residence of Assam.
- Must have proper documents.
- Must be a Graduate with 60% Marks.
We don’t know the exact list of important documents but the following documents are common in any online form to fill up:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity proof
- Residential Proof
- Educational Certificate
- HSLC Admit Card (Age Proof)
- Educational Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Computer Diploma Certificate (Minimum 06 Months)
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email Id
How to apply for DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2022?
All the interested candidates must have to follow the below-mentioned steps carefully to apply for DC Cachar Recruitment 2021:
- First of all, visit the official website @niyukti.assam.gov.in.
- Now, the homepage will appear on your screen.
- Next, find the “Apply Online” link and click on it.
- The application form will appear in front of you.
- You must fill the form with your basic details.
- Upload the required documents if the official asks.
- At last, click on “Submit” button.