DC Office Sonitpur Admit Card 2021: 7 Junior Accounts Assistant Posts: A few days before, the DC Office of Sonitpur come up with the notification for the post of various Junior Account Assistant for the office. As many of the candidates were applied for the DC Sonitpur Recruitment Vacancy 2021 so all the candidates are waiting for the DC Office Sonitpur Admit Card 2021. All the candidates are preparing for this post seriously from the day of applying online or offline. The DC Sonitpur Admit Card 2021 for 7 Accounts Assistant is now live on the official website. All the candidates must download the Admit Card before the last date.
Here, we will share with you all the important aspects regarding the DC Office Sonitpur Admit Card 2021 such as the procedure to download, official website or portal to download, helpline number, helpline email id, official link, etc. So, read the article till the end to grab all the details easily.
About DC Office Sonitpur Admit Card 2021
Finally, the waiting is over and the Admit Card of DC Office Sonitpur is live now. All the candidates who were applied for this post must download the admit card from the official website or official portal. The official link will be mentioned below.
Details of DC Office Sonitpur Admit Card 2021
|Name of the Post||Junior Accounts Assistant|
|No of Posts||07|
|Type of Exam||Offline Written Exam|
|Admit Card Release||27/11/2021|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
Details of DC Sonitpur Admit Card
Name of the Post: Junior Accounts Assistant
Number of Posts: 07
Organization Name: Sonitpur Treasury
Advertisement Number: Jansanyog/D/9943/18
Exam Type: Written Based
Exam Date: 19th December 2021
Admit Card Release Date: 27th November 2021
How to Download DC Office Sonitpur Admit Card 2021?
All the candidates who were already applied for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant under the DC Office Sonitpur must check the below-mentioned steps to download the Admit Card easily and legally. Here, we provide the steps to download the admit card online from the official website:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Now, the Homepage will appear on your screen.
- Next, find the “Important Links” section at the homepage.
- After that, click on the “DC Sonitpur Admit Card” link.
- Now, a webpage will be displayed accurately.
- Now, enter your basic details such as DOB, Mobile Number and Email ID and click on the “Download Admit Card” option.
- Now, the Admit Card will be appeared in front of you.
- You must take a print out of the Admit Card for the future use.
Selection Process of DC Office Sonitpur Recruitment
- At first, all the candidates who were applied for this job must be appear in a Written OMR Based Examination of about 300 Marks. The exam comprises of the following topics with the mention marks.
|English Grammar (Precis Writing, Drafting, Composition of Grammar)||100 Marks|
|General Mathematics (Class 10 Level)||100 Marks|
|General Knowledge or Awareness||100 Marks|
- According to the officials four candidates will be selected against the each vacancy on the basis of their marks in the written test of 300 Marks which will be conducted by the officials soon. After getting qualified in this examination, the qualified candidates must have to appear in a computer proficiency test of about 50 marks for the final selection. After the test the final merit list will be release by the officials on their official website or portal.
- Final selection list will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the both Written and Computer Proficiency Test (Practical Test) and contain the names of the candidates equal among the vacancies.
- The selected candidates no need to appear any Viva-Voice (Interview) Test.
- After the final list the final selected candidates will be selected automatically for the post.